The ABCs of online registration:
CCESS THE REGISTRATION SITE
Online registration requires an active AccèsCité Loisirs user account that is associated with the address of residence. That account allows the applicant to register every person residing at the same address.
To create a new AccèsCité Loisirs account
- Click on “Set-up a new account”.
- Enter your email address and a password of at least 6 characters. Please note that the email address provided will then become the applicant’s username for subsequent registration events.
- To complete your user account’s activation process, you need to provide us with a copy of the documents listed below. Within 48 hours of receiving these documents, we will confirm your account activation by email and you will be able to proceed to Step B. Don't wait until registration time to create your account.
|For every adult:
||A proof of residency (driver's license or utility bill)
|For every child:
||A proof of age (medicare card or school report card)
These documents may be submitted:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax: 514 630-2733
- in person: Sports Complex, offices of the Recreation Department, during business hours
If you already have an AccèsCité Loisirs account
- Enter your AccèsCité Loisirs email and password and click on the arrow
- Go to step B.
- If you forgot your password, click on "Forgot your password?" and the system will send you a link to reset your password.
Steps to follow
- Click on “Registration”.
- Select the participant’s name and desired group (click on the arrow to get the drop-down menu).
- Tick the desired activity according to availability. The number of remaining available spots appears in the column “Available places” on the right-hand side of the screen.
*Where the corresponding line displays “Full”, you must choose another activity or place your name on a waiting list by selecting the group displaying as full. We will contact you should a place in the program become available.
- Verify the information and click on “Register for this group”.
- To register for another group or to register another family member, repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Click on "Shopping cart' in order to verify all the programs you have registered for.
- Complete the process by clicking on “Checkout” and proceed to step C.
Online registration can only be paid for by credit card, Visa or Mastercard, via our secure online payment server (CT-PAIEMENT) and payment must cover the full amount.
Steps to follow
- Click on “Online payment”.
- Fill in all requested fields and click on “Pay”.
- Once the payment is made, a message appears on the screen to confirm the successful completion of the transaction and a copy of the invoice will follow by email.
*Note: You have a maximum of 30 minutes to complete your transaction. The counter displayed at the top of the page indicates the remaining time.