The 2017 program begins May 13 at Environment Day!
Within the context of its Sustainable Development Plan Horizon 2020, the Town of Kirkland encourages citizens to purchase for as little as $20, a 1.5m -2m tree to plant on their property.
To take advantage of this offer, citizens are invited to:
- Come to the Municipal Garage (25 Claude-Jodoin Street) during opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 11:30 am and 1 to 3 pm;
- Show a proof of residency (residential sector only);
- (maximum of 2 trees per civic address);
- Select the tree of their choice from the following species (to come)
- Pay the $20 fee, by cheque or in cash;
- Provide transportation for the tree.
The Town has a 100 such trees to remit on a first come, first served basis. Maximum of two trees per civic address – available while supplies last.
For more info: 514 630-2727