Statements of offence

Statements of offence

Statements of offence issued for an infraction of a Kirkland by-law can be paid as follows:


Online payment can only be used to pay a parking or traffic ticket. Payment can be made with Visa or MasterCard. Prepaid cards are not accepted.

To pay online, click here

For all other types of infractions (e.g. animals or sanitation), payment must be done by mail or in person.


Simply send a cheque or postal money order to the following address: 

Montreal Municipal Court
P.O. Box 11046, Downtown Station
Montréal QC H3C 4Y2

The cheque must be made to the order of the City of Montreal. Your name and the number of the statement of offence must be indicated on the back of the cheque or money order.


To pay in person, a Kirkland resident must go to one of the 4 service counters of the Montreal Municipal Court. These counters are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payment can be made in cash or with a debit card, a credit card or a postal money order.

Service counter at the main courthouse
303 Notre-Dame Street East
Montréal QC H2Y 3Y8

Point of service for the northern island of Montréal
1405 de l’Église Street
Ville Saint-Laurent QC H4L 2H4

Point of service for the southern island of Montréal
7777 Newman Blvd, Suite 301
LaSalle QC H8N 1X7 

Point of service for the eastern island of Montréal
7275 Sherbrooke Street East
2nd Floor
Montréal QC H1N 1E9

To contest a statement of offence, simply fill out the statement of offence and follow the instructions indicated on said statement.


For more info: 

Tel:          514 872-2964
Email:     [email protected]
Website: City of Montreal